Sunday, January 3, 2010

Do you love free patterns? I do.

One of my current UFO's is a BOM from Bunny Hill Designs that I paid for. I mentioned this particular UFO in my previous post. Last year 2009, Bunny Hill had a free BOM. The patterns were sooo cute!

The patterns are still available here BunnyHillDesigns Last year's patterns may be gone soon, so if you are interested take a look. They also have a new BOM of Snowmen for 2010. I love Snowmen. Maybe I'll make this one. In between all my other UFO's.

I'm always downloading free patterns. So far I have not made a single one but do look at them from time to time. They make for a nice past time. They are inspiring. I look at them and think of the possibility.

My camera has conked out and I'm shopping for a new one. In the meantime, I found a couple sort of interesting photos.

This is a cake my sister & I made for her son's future wife bridal shower. I don't know where we got the idea we could make a fancy cake but we did. It cracks me up to look at it now. It was the driest cake I have ever tasted but everyone was very gracious and ate it.

The next photo is of a t-shirt quilt, I made for a friend. I sure hope he appreciates it. It was a lot of work.

Thanks so much for your comments. I do appreciate it. I've been trying to figure out how to respond. Some emails are easy to find, others a puzzle. So, if you really want me to answer, please leave your email in your post. I will respond.

Everyone has been so kind regarding my stash. I've been reorganizing and have tossed a lot but still have a ton of fabric. My name is Yuki. I'm a fabricaholic. LOL The bookcases are still waaayy too full. I hope they don't collapse. At one time, it was so bad that there were piles of fabric on the floor. There was only a small path in between piles of fabric where I could walk. I'm almost embarrassed to tell you that I now have bins of fabric stacked in my guest room that need to be sorted out in the next couple of weeks.

I have a very dear friend coming to visit for 2 weeks. I have to buy a bed and get it in there somehow. I can't expect a guest to sleep on a cot or sleep sofa for 2 weeks. Maybe she can just sleep in my bed with my 3 Maine coons and I'll sleep on the cot. LOL ttfn :) Yuki

1 comment:

Timi said...

I like free patterns, too :o) and you are right, they can be inspiring!
That cake looks gorgeous!! And I'm sure it tasted good, too!
Have a nice day!